Those who are looking for an answer to the question «331 students went on a field trip six buses were filled and seven students traveled in cars how many students were in each bus?» often ask the following questions:
🎓 331 students went on a field trip six buses were filled and 7 students traveled in cars how many students were in each bus?
324/6 ie 54
- 500 students went on a picnic trip. 10 students travelled by car. find out how many cars were used by the picnic trip?
- How many cars pass stopped school buses in florida each day?
- How many school buses long is football field?
🎓 There are 256 students going on a field trip each bus holds 30 students how many buses will they use?
They'll need 9 buses. Buses #1 through #8 will be full. Bus #9 will have only 16 students on it.
- Which type of graph would you use to show the number of students who went on the field trip and the number of students who did not go on the field trip in each class?
- How many college students die from cars each year?
- How to prepare students for a field trip?
🎓 A class of 195 students went on a field trip?
And since 195 students went on the field trip, this means that 5x +45y = 195. So now we have two equations, x + y = 7 5x + 45y = 195 . We can solve this with substitution x + y = 7 x = 7 - y. Thus, x = 7-y Put this in this 5(7-y) + 45y = 195 35 - 5y + 45y = 195 35 +40y = 195 40y = 195 - 35 40y = 160 y = 160/40 y= 4. Thus, the number of buses, y ...
- How many school buses fit on a football field?
- How many students use buses?
- Is the number of the students on a field trip a function of the number of buses used?
1 other answer
Assuming all buses carried the same amount of students, then it was 54. 54 x 6 + 7 = 331
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «331 students went on a field trip six buses were filled and seven students traveled in cars how many students were in each bus?» so you can surely find the answer!How many students were in each year at hogwarts?
In the books, JK Rowling notes that there are 1,000 students at Hogwarts, which - divided equally across the seven years of secondary education - equals about 143 students per year.How to make a virtual field trip for students?
Take your students on virtual field trips to give them a brand-new experience wherever they are. Because virtual field trips are all online, you don’t have to worry about the logistical hassle that often accompanies in-person field trips. Students aren’t traveling outside, so no permission slips necessary…How many school buses replace cars on the road?
- It is estimated that a school bus replaces around 36 cars on the road in developed nations like the United States. In a development likely related to the pandemic, 2020 sales numbers include a particularly sharp decline (about 26%) in Type A (small) bus sales, for a total of 7,200.
- Although four to six school-age children die each year on school transportation vehicles, that’s less than one percent of all traffic fatalities nationwide. NHTSA believes school buses should be as safe as possible.
Although an average of seven school-age passengers are killed in school bus crashes each year, 19 are killed getting on and off the bus, according to School Transportation News. Most of those killed are 5 to 7 years old. They are hit in the "danger zone" around the bus.How many miles do school buses travel each year?
- School buses travel about four billion miles each year, providing the safest transportation to and from school for more than 25 million American children every day.
Submit a list of students who will be attending the field trip to other teachers if their schedules will be affected. Collect the money for the trip and deposit it in your school's account. If required, send the advanced fee to the field trip site. Create a list of all student names and home phone numbers for use in an emergency.How do you keep students engaged on a field trip?
- Plan everything well in advance…
- Use pre-visit activities to help prepare the students for the field trip…
- Develop clear learning objectives and share them! ...
- Chaperoning is not a spectator sport…
- Give everyone nametags…
- Keep the students engaged.
The Benefits of a Museum/Field Trip Students are energized by the excitement and anticipation of leaving the school environment. The transportation to and from the museum/site is often a pleasant open-social time. Students have the opportunity to see new things and learn about them in a more unstructured way.When were school buses introduced?
Let’s go through the timeline of school bus designs. 1886 The early 19th century brought the concepts of school bus in the shape of Horse drawn carriages. Sledges pulled by horses known as “Kid Hacks” or “School Hacks” were introduced to overcome the biggest parenting problem of the time.Boxerville middle school is going to rent some vans to take students on a field trip each van can hold 8 students if a total of 88 students are going on the field trip how many vans does the school?
If a total of 88 students are going on the field trip, the school needs 11 vans.
Nationally, 26 million children in the U.S. take 480,000 buses to and from school each day. School buses travel about 12,000 miles per year per bus or almost 6 billion cumulative miles per year.How many players from each college went to the nfl?
The NFL drafts 256 players out of college each year.
Automated school bus safety cameras may only take pictures of the vehicle and vehicle license plate and only while an infraction is occurring. Infractions detected through the use of the automated school bus safety camera do not go on the driver's record.What year were school buses created?
The modern day school bus was made in the 30's. Older ones in the 1880's.
Thirty-five states made the changes promptly, and every state was on board by 1974. Dubbed the “father of the yellow school bus,” Frank Cyr’s legacy has definitely affected your life if you ever...How many students use the baltimore school buses?
Have a 504 plan. School bus service may also transport students and staff to and from extracurricular activities. Transportation is not provided by the district for students who attend charter schools. If your child attends a charter school, check with the school to find out if transportation services are available.Two hundred students are traveling by bus on a fieldtrip. the maximum number of students allowed on each bus is 84 how many buses are needed for the trip?
3 buses are needed for the fieldtrip, providing maximum capacity for 252 students.
- Real World Learning. Every student comes from a unique background…
- Cultural Growth. Providing students with a variety of enrichment experiences through field trips help students develop not only academically, but also culturally…
- Academic Growth.
It's also a matter of safety. Federal law in the United States requires that, in addition to flashing lights and safety devices, school buses must be painted “school bus yellow." Before the standard school bus yellow color was developed, school buses were a pure yellow, closer to the color of a lemon.