Those who are looking for an answer to the question «47 of the students in a classroom are girls. if there are nine boys in the class how many total students are there?» often ask the following questions:
🎓 There are 3 times as many girls in the class than boys-there is a total of 24 students in the class how many girls are in the class?
- How many students are there in a class if there are 3 girls for every 2 boys and there are 134 boys?
- How many girls are in a classroom if there is a total of 2727 students and the ratio of girls to boys is 55 to 44?
- There are 812 students in a school there are 36 more girls than boys how many girls are there?
🎓 In mrs. wilson's math class the ratio of girls to total students is 5 to 8. if there are 24 total students how many boys are in the class?
- The ratio of boys 2 girls in feeling this class is 1to 3 there are 24 students in the class how many of the students are girls?
- A class has 21 students. one third of the students are girls. how many boys are in the class?
- There are forty students in your class.three fifths of the students are boys. how many girls are in the class?
🎓 There are three times more girls in the class than boys. there are 24 students in the class. how many girls are in the class?
There are 18 girls and 6 boys in the class of 24 students
- Are boys or girls better students?
- Five-eighths of the students in a class are boys after six girls join the class the number of boys and girls in the class is the same how many students are in the class now?
- 66 boys are in a school there are 12 less boys than girls in this school how many girls are there?
11 other answers
Answer: 21 students were in the class. Step-by-step explanation: The information in the question tells you that 4/7 of the class is girls. That means that the …
47 of the students in a classroom are girls. If there are nine boys in the class how many total students are there? Wiki User. ∙ 2017-01-18 …
4,7 of the students in a classroom are girls if there are nine boys in the class how many total students are there ? A.14 B.28 C.21 D.12
Answered 2010-01-14 14:50:47. 18. 0 0 1… 47 of the students in a classroom are girls. If there are nine boys in the class how many total …
[ad_1] 3/5 of the students in a classroom are girls. If there are ten boys in the class, how many total students are there? [ad_2]
(a) Miss Murphy wants to seat 12 of her students in a row for a class picture. How many diﬀerent seating arrangements are there? (b) Seven of Miss Murphy’s …
In a class,one out of every six students fails.If there are 42 students in the class,how many pass? The ratio of the number of girls to the number of …
The lower the number of overlaps the higher the number necessarily in the group. But we already know that the group (after the 10 who study neither Spanish nor French) …
If a class of 30 students is chosen at random from the university population, find the mean and variance of the number of male students. Mean = 12, Variance = 7.2 …
Join an activity with your class and find or create your own quizzes and flashcards.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «47 of the students in a classroom are girls. if there are nine boys in the class how many total students are there?» so you can surely find the answer!Who pay more attention in class boys or girls?
Girls pay more attention in class than boys because girls are more sensitive to aural senses than boys.
Not necessarily. Instead, it seems the gender gap’s roots are partly financial: Men are less willing to take on the heavy debt loads that are increasingly required to complete a college degree ...There must be at least students in a room to ensure there are at least nine boy or nine girls.?
- There are three types of military schools for boys and girls that exist: 1. Pre-School Level Military Institutions 2. University Level Institutions 3. Military Academy Institutions In this article, we will examine the Top 15 Military Pre-Schools for Boys and Girls in 2021 based on exclusivity, affordability, and highest SAT scores.
- Because it is one of the most selective programs in the country, you will find yourself surrounded by many people with similar interests and aspirations. Some colleges offer scholarships specifically to Boys and Girls State participants and the American Legion also offers other scholarships to participants as well.
yes, boarding schools are usually gender specific.
Separating boys from girls doesn’t help students perform better in school. I think that students would be exactly the same, maybe even worse, if they are separated. This is because since the...How many schools have both girls and boys?
a majority of schools have both boy and girls
I am not going to help you cheat in math class!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27 are girls.
How many students are in each classroom? – On average, there are more than 21 students per class at primary level in OECD countries, but numbers are usually larger in other G20 countries. Overall class size varies from more than 29 in Chile and China to nearly half that number in Luxembourg and the Russian Federation.What percent of westside high school students are girls 540 boys 360 girls?
In a report released by the American College Testing (ACT) program, students tested during the 1977-78 school year ranked in the top 96th percentile of the nation. 25 percent of the Westside ...Why are there more girls in high school than boys?
- Because of that phenomenon, in schools with more boys than girls, the girls hold more cards and have less sex. Where there are more girls, the male preference for sex tends to win out.
Pleease help mee :) LOL.
obviously, it isn't evenly split, but there is probably about 80 students per year. And, naturally, it wouldn;t be an even divide, look at the Weasley family for an example, Ginny is the only girl. So to clarify: in CLEAR canon, about 40 kids per year.How many girls are in the class room if 60 percent of 30 students in the class were girls?
- There should be 18, but one has gone to the toilet.
Co-ed dorms (meaning the buildings, not the individual rooms) may still separate genders, often by floors or “wings.” But many colleges just mix things up, with female and male roommates living next door or across the hall from each other.Can girls play college boys hockey?
Then why would it be called "College BOYS hockey"?
Most research points to a prevalence of gender bias in favor of boys across subject areas and school environments, mostly in the form of teachers giving more attention to boys than girls (AAUW 1992; LaFrance 1991; Sadker and Sadker 1994; Sadker et al. 1993).Unisex school for girls and boys?
MOST public schools are unisex - although there are also schools that only accept boys or only accept girls.