Top best answers to the question «How much do lindamood-bell tutors make»
Average Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes Tutor yearly pay in the United States is approximately $49,925, which is 34% above the national average. Salary information comes from 98 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much do lindamood-bell tutors make?» often ask the following questions:
🎓 Are there private tutors for lindamood bell program?
- There are private tutors who use the Lindamood-Bell program as well as another research-based approach, Orton-Gillingham, and that would be a cheaper, less time-intensive way to go. If you search the BPN site for tutors using those terms you'll find them.
- Can a k-8 student go to lindamood bell?
- How much do tutors make on varsity tutors?
- How much does tutors make?
🎓 Does lindamood-bell offer scholarships?
The Lindamood-Bell Foundation seeks to provide life-changing learning to individuals of all ages by providing scholarships to attend a Lindamood-Bell Learning Center or the Lindamood-Bell Academy.
🎓 How much does a lindamood bell evaluation cost?
To get you started, we are pleased to offer our Learning Ability Evaluation at a special rate of $395 (regularly $875). Contact us to get your questions answered and schedule your child, 800-300-1818.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «How much do lindamood-bell tutors make?» so you can surely find the answer!How much do cfa tutors make?
- CFA Tutors Cost $40 - 80 per hour on average What’s a fair price for a private CFA tutor? CFA tutors using Wyzant are professional subject experts who set their own price based on their demand and skill. $30 $150
- Salaries for full-time college tutors in the U.S. can vary significantly based on geographic location. They earned average salaries between $49,000 and $65,000 per year in the Northeast, according to Indeed -- with lows in Pennsylvania and highs in New York.
A tutor of the English language earns anywhere from $20 an hour up to $80 or more an hour. Qualified English teachers employed in schools, on the other hand, tend to earn an hourly rate that varies from $35–$70 an hour before tax, depending on experience.How much do esl tutors make?
- 1. Regular Tutor – Regular tutors are limited to one-on-one lessons which are all $22 per 45-minute lesson. ESL Tutor then deducts a commission from this amount before transferring the money to the tutor. The commission percentages range from 24% to 36% depending on your rank.
The average cost for French tutoring is $40 per hour.
Hiring a french tutor to teach you to speak French, you will likely spend between $15 and $70 on each lesson. The price of French tutoring can vary greatly by region (and even by zip code).
Most of our German tutors charge USD$10-30 per hour. You can also get matched with suitable German tutors who fit a specific budget. If the tutor's fees work for you, you can buy a lesson package from them or start with a “trial lesson.”How much do gopeer tutors make?
Tutors earn 100% of the $20/hour. Access all features and saved work. Receive progress reports. Learn in GoPeer's Virtual Classroom.How much do gre tutors make?
GRE Tutor Salaries
|Varsity Tutors GRE Tutor salaries - 2 salaries reported||$38/hr|
|The Princeton Review GRE Tutor salaries - 1 salaries reported||$25/hr|
|Next Step Test Preparation GRE Tutor salaries - 1 salaries reported||$27/hr|
|Self Opportunity SAT/GRE Tutor salaries - 1 salaries reported||$30/hr|
IELTS exam prep tutors can earn anywhere from $25 to as high as $65 per hour, so specialization can definitely pay off.How much do kumon tutors make?
The typical Kumon Tutor salary is $11 per hour. Tutor salaries at Kumon can range from $5 - $53 per hour. This estimate is based upon 356 Kumon Tutor salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.How much do language tutors make?
- Hire an experienced language tutor for a minimum of $20/hour. Look for someone who is showing their expertise and commitment by having their own website, blogging about their work and knowledge and giving you a clear idea of what lessons will be like. I’m biased, and here are my Pros:
How much does a Tutor at Mathnasium make? The typical Mathnasium Tutor salary is $16 per hour. Tutor salaries at Mathnasium can range from $16 - $19 per hour.How much do music tutors make?
- What Should I Expect to Pay? A recent college graduate teaching from home might charge anywhere from $25 – $35 for a half-hour lesson. At a community music school, with an experienced teacher, you could pay anywhere from $40 – $55 for a half-hour lesson. You can find Neighborhood Music School’s tuition rates here.
- Private tutors provide students with extra assistance outside the classroom. The average annual salary for a full-time tutor is $46,000, but most tutors earn less because they can only meet with students after school or on weekends.
Average Salary for a Physics Tutor
Physics Tutors in America make an average salary of $38,551 per year or $19 per hour. The top 10 percent makes over $51,000 per year, while the bottom 10 percent under $28,000 per year.
- According to Glassdoor, the current average wage for most tutors appears to be in the range of $10 to $17 hourly. You are paid twice a month via direct deposit.
The typical Rutgers University Tutor salary is $12 per hour. Tutor salaries at Rutgers University can range from $11 - $17 per hour.How much do sat tutors make?
SAT Tutor Salaries
|Huntington Learning Centers SAT Tutor salaries - 11 salaries reported||$16/hr|
|Revolution Prep SAT Tutor salaries - 6 salaries reported||$31/hr|
|Varsity Tutors SAT Tutor salaries - 5 salaries reported||$16/hr|
|Varsity Tutors SAT Tutor salaries - 4 salaries reported||$20/hr|
The highest salary for an USMLE Tutor in United States is $75,717 per year.How much do varsity tutors make?
- If you are proficient at anything from grammar to law, you may be able to turn that proficiency into a tutoring position with Varsity Tutors. The site, which hires tutors for both in-person and online instruction, pays between $15 and $40 per hour. Tutors’ biggest knock against the site is that the $15 pay range is, by far, the most common.