Video answer: Let's play pokemon: emerald - the end - pokemon trainer steven
Top best answers to the question «Pokemon emerald move tutor can you use multiple times»
- There are two tutors in Emerald's Battle Frontier , found in the hut to the left of Battle Dome. These tutors can be used repeatedly, but you will need to pay them Battle Points for each move you want.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Pokemon emerald move tutor can you use multiple times?» often ask the following questions:
🎓 Where can i find the move tutor in pokemon emerald?
- There are a few Move Tutors in Pokemon Emerald. There are two Move Tutors at the Battle Frontier. There are also many Single-Move Tutors across the Hoenn Region. The Move Relearner can be found in Fallabor Town.
- Where are the move tutors in pokemon emerald?
- How does move tutor work emerald?
- Where is move tutor in emerald?
🎓 Where can you get a move tutor in pokemon emerald?
- The moves can only be taught to one of these three Pokémon once, and the Pokémon learning the move must have maximum friendship . In Pokémon Emerald, various Move Tutors can be found across the Hoenn region. Some moves may be purchased at the Battle Frontier. Those that cannot be purchased may only be learned once from the tutor.
- Where do you get move tutors in pokemon emerald?
- Where can you get a tutor in pokemon emerald?
- Where is the double edge tutor in pokemon emerald?
🎓 Where do i find the move tutor in pokemon emerald?
The move deleter can be found in the house neighbouring the Lilycove MegaMart. The move maniac can be found in the house next to the Fallarbor Battle Tent. He will teach a move that your Pokemon will have learnt at an earlier level if you give him a Heart Scale.
- Pokemon ultra where is move tutor?
- Where is the battle frontier move tutor in emerald?
- Where do you find the thunderpunch tutor in pokemon emerald?
Video answer: Unlock faraway island and birth island 1/4: fast cloning glitch | pokémon emerald
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Pokemon emerald move tutor can you use multiple times?» so you can surely find the answer!Pokemon platinum where to find move tutor?
There is one on Route 212, snowpoint city & the survival area
- Sitting in a house to the left of the PokéCenter you will find the home of the Move Expert, the Move Deleter, and the Move Tutor.
This tutor will teach any starter Pokemon one of the battle-combo moves. He can be found in Driftveil City, in a house near the entrance to the Driftveil Market.Where is move tutor in pokemon pearl?
in pastoria near route 212
Where do you find move tutors in Pokemon Pearl?
- Move Tutors are available at the Battle Resort, immediately left of the Pokémon Center. Four Tutors have set up stands next to each other, and will teach Pokémon moves in exchange for Battle Points. The Tutors are not identified in any manner, so the moves taught at each are as follows]
Video answer: Pokemon emerald | how to get any tm/hmWhere is the move tutor pokemon black?
Where is the Move Tutor in Pokemon Black?
- In Pokémon Black and White, there are four Move Tutors in Unova: one in Driftveil City, one on Route 13, one in Opelucid City and one in Castelia City.
Located in Mount Lanakila's Pokémon Center on Ula'ula Island, this character will teach your Pokémon a move that it either had as an Egg Move and has forgotten, or that was long up its Level Up list.
Video answer: Pokemon emerald - hatching a treecko with giga drain and dragonbreathWhere is the move tutor pokemon platinum?
- Pokémon Platinum has the same two Move Tutors available as Diamond and Pearl , as well as three new ones located on Route 212, in Snowpoint City and the Survival Area. These Move Tutors charge specific shards of various colors for their services that are obtained available through mining deep down in Sinnoh's Underground.
The move reminder NPC is found fairly late on in Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon for such a crucial area – she's on Mount Lanakila on Ula'ula Island. This is a place you'll only visit once you've completed all the various parts of your island trial. She's next to the shop inside the mountain's resident Pokemon Center.How to find move tutor in pokemon platinum?
In Pokémon Platinum, in addition to the Move Tutors in Diamond and Pearl, three new Move Tutors are added, in Snowpoint City, on Route 212, and in the Survival Area.
Video answer: Pokemon theta emerald: nuzlocke challenge - part 1Is there a move tutor in pokemon gold?
Guest answered: I'm sorry, but in In G/S there is not a move tutor.Is there a move tutor in pokemon planet?
After beating Cinnabar Island's gym, you can access the move tutor from Cinnabar Island… After arriving at Island Two, go outside and to the left and the Move Tutor is located in the house with the purple roof.Is there a move tutor in pokemon sun?
Move Tutors can be found in many places in Pokemon Sun and Moon. These special NPCs teach your Pokemon a variety of moves… In Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, all the Move Tutors and their locations return from Sun and Moon.Is there a move tutor in pokemon white?
- In Pokémon Black and White, there are four Move Tutors in Unova: one in Driftveil City, one on Route 13, one in Opelucid City and one in Castelia City. A man in his house in Driftveil City teaches the newly-introduced Pledge moves, which can be combined with each other in double and triple battles for additional effects.
- In Pokémon XD, there is a Move Tutor in Agate Village. Like all Move Tutors in FireRed and LeafGreen and the free Move Tutors in Emerald, these moves can only be taught once. A Move Tutor at Mt. Battle can teach Mew moves for the cost of 5,000 Poké Coupons.
- There are Move Tutors that teach moves for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 of a specific color of Shard. These Move Tutors can be found in Driftveil City, Lentimas Town, Humilau City and Nacrene City. The Driftveil City tutor teaches moves in exchange for Red Shards. The Lentimas Town tutor teaches moves in exchange for Blue Shards.
- That means that her role is particularly helpful if there is a move that you now need, or replacing one that you had accidentally deleted. And, in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, she can now teach your Pokémon a move before it reaches the level that is normally required.
- There are several Move Tutors willing to teach special moves to your Pokémon. They can be found all across Tandor and will require you to pay them for their services. In Nowtoch City, an old man will teach your Pokémon plenty of status moves for free, but he will only teach moves if you have acquired 4 badges. Cat.
Video answer: Pokemon theory: multiple legendary pokemon?Where can you find a pokemon move tutor?
- This man can be found in Goldenrod City, outside of the Game Corner, every Wednesday and Saturday after you have defeated the Pokemon League. He can teach only one of the three moves per encounter. The three moves he can teach are Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Flamethrower. It will cost you 4,000 Coins to teach your Pokemon one of these moves.
- Move Tutor. (Redirected from Move tutor) A Move Tutor (Japanese: 技教え人 Move Teacher) is a non-player character who will teach a Pokémon specific moves. Move Tutors are found in Kanto (including the Sevii Islands), Johto, Hoenn, Orre, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and the Pokémon Stadium.
- The move reminder tutor is found on Mount Lanakila, a late-game area that's only accessible after you complete all the trials. The tutor is an old lady next to the shop inside the Pokemon Center .