Top best answers to the question «What is move tutor»
Move Tutors are important NPCs that teach your Pokémon special moves or moves they previously knew but forget… The Ultimate moves (Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon) are extremely powerful moves for final starter evolutions that come at a cost; the Pokémon will need a turn to recharge after using them.
- A Move Tutor (Japanese: 技教え人 Move Teacher) is a non-player character who will teach a Pokémon specific moves. Move Tutors are found in Kanto (including the Sevii Islands ), Johto, Hoenn, Orre, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola , and the Pokémon Stadium. They are not to be confused with Move Reminders .
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is move tutor?» often ask the following questions:
🎓 Can a move tutor teach you a move?
- Like TMs, moves can only be taught to Pokémon that are compatible with them. If the "allowEventMoveTutors" config setting is enabled, move tutors will also be able to randomly select from the "event tutor moves" list when choosing which moves to teach.
🎓 Can raichu move tutor moves?
- A colored abbreviation in a white box indicates that Raichu cannot be tutored the move in that game Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Raichu Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Raichu Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Move Tutor moves from other generations
🎓 Can you move tutor sketch?
Yes, it can relearn Sketch, as it is a move(the only) Smeargle learns by level up. You cannot, however, relearn moves that were learned using Sketch. Hope this helped!
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What is move tutor?» so you can surely find the answer!Where does the move tutor go after teaching a move?
- These moves are breedable in the same fashion as TMs and HMs. After teaching a move, he goes back inside the Game Corner to gamble while nursing a drink, and will not be able to teach another move until the next available day. The move tutor's son, Bill, complains that he doesn't work and is a drain on the family.
- That means that her role is particularly helpful if there is a move that you now need, or replacing one that you had accidentally deleted. And, in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, she can now teach your Pokémon a move before it reaches the level that is normally required.
Where can I find the move ThunderPunch for my Blaziken?
- To teach Thunderpunch to Blaziken you'll need to go to the move tutor in the Battle Frontier. The move tutor is at a house at the far left of the island(South of the Battle Dome). Answer this Question. You're browsing GameFAQs Answers as a guest.
- No, Move Tutor moves will not be passed down when breeding. The exception being Pokemon Crystal, where Move Tutor moves are passed down.
Slaking Move Relearner can teach the player's Pokémon attacks which it has forgotten, but only those that it can learn via level-up.Can move tutor moves be relearned?
- Implemented in v2.6, the Move Relearner (or Move Tutor) allows you to reteach your Pokémon moves learned at lower levels. Even if the Pokémon never actually learned the move, any move listed in their Move Set may be relearned for 1,000 pokedollars.
- No because egg moves only come at the daycare. since the pokemon cant learn the move on its own it wont get the move from the move tutor. think of tm's and hm's. there all similar. hope this helps. Yes it can.
User Info: Dragard_Kaos. Relearn it as in teach the TM again? Yes. Relearn it as in by the Move Tutor, no.Can you breed move tutor moves?
Sorry, but all move tutors from the third generation onward can't have their moves passed down through breeding, unless it fell under a category in which the move would pass down (i.e. egg move the father knows, TM move the father knows, level-up move both parents know).Can you move tutor egg moves?
Can You Move Tutor egg moves?
- Well, in your example, no. Because Rampardos' Egg Moves don't have Outrage as a move in them. You can use the Move Tutor anyway to teach it Outrage. But to answer your question, yes. If you have a perfect match, with everything right, the Move Tutor move will pass on down.
- Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. You can't relearn transferred move tutor moves. Found out the hard way.
The move deleter can be found in the house neighbouring the Lilycove MegaMart. The move maniac can be found in the house next to the Fallarbor Battle Tent. He will teach a move that your Pokemon will have learnt at an earlier level if you give him a Heart Scale.Pixelmon how to spawn move tutor?
- When a town reaches 50 members they get a move tutor that refreshes every hour. Where can I find a move tutor in Pixelmon? Move tutors can spawn naturally in all biomes, and they can also be created and edited using an NPC editor. How do you get a heart scale in Pixelmon generations? A highly rare, heart-shaped scale, extremely valued by many. It is the item needed by every Move Tutor as exchange material to let your Pokémon learn a new move.
- The move reminder tutor is found on Mount Lanakila, a late-game area that's only accessible after you complete all the trials. The tutor is an old lady next to the shop inside the Pokemon Center. She's wearing green.
There are two tutors in Emerald's Battle Frontier, found in the hut to the left of Battle Dome. These tutors can be used repeatedly, but you will need to pay them Battle Points for each move you want.Where is move tutor in black?
This tutor will teach any starter Pokemon one of the battle-combo moves. He can be found in Driftveil City, in a house near the entrance to the Driftveil Market.Where is move tutor in emerald?
The move deleter can be found in the house neighbouring the Lilycove MegaMart. The move maniac can be found in the house next to the Fallarbor Battle Tent. He will teach a move that your Pokemon will have learnt at an earlier level if you give him a Heart Scale.Where is move tutor in heartgold?
There's a move tutor in Blackthorn City who will teach you a powerful elemental move if your starter pokemon is very happy. They are Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, and Blast Burn.Where is move tutor in platinum?
- Platinum In Pokémon Platinum, in addition to the Move Tutors in Diamond and Pearl , three new Move Tutors are added, in Snowpoint City, on Route 212, and in the Survival Area. These Move Tutors accept shards in return for their services, charging eight shards of various colors per move.
- The Move Reminder is arguably the most important Move Tutor in the game. This guy, located in the house in the north-west of Fallarbor Town, will teach your Pokémon any move that is in its level up move list.